2022-2023 Varsity Wrestling Season
Grades 9-12 - All levels of experience are welcome! Practice partners will be based upon similar ability and weight.Submit parent and wrestler information for the 2022-2023 Quaker Valley Varsity High School Team.
Submitting your information on this site will enable us to send pre-season communications so you and your wrestler are ready for the first day of practice!
Note: The QV Athletic Department is now a paperless process for physicals and all other required forms/documents. Visit www.qvquakers.org for more info.The Boosters Activity Fee for the 2022-2023 season is $175/wrestler*.
This fee includes:
- 5 practices per week at state-of-the-art, fully sanitized wrestling facility
- Additional practices (optional) at OMP Wrestling Club for $25/month (that's a $300 savings per season compared to regular OMP membership fees)
- WPIAL season schedule with transportation provided
- T-shirt provided by generous QVWA sponsors
- Use of QV Team singlet and warm-ups for competitions (to be returned at end of season)
- Free ticket to end of season banquet for each wrestler (at least $25 value)
- Personalized preseason/or end of season gift (at least $75 value)
- Beverages and snacks during dual team events
- Transportation, snacks & water for team and individual post-season events (hopefully we need several hotel rooms in Hershey!!!)
- 2 complimentary tickets to the 2023 CASH BASH being held on 1/14/2023 ($50 value--you can choose to resell and keep the proceeds if desired). (Note: Wrestlers are encouraged to sell additional tickets as our signature fundraiser.)
Need-based financial assistance is available. Please complete the registration form and select the option to request financial assistance when you reach the Checkout steps. This request will be kept confidential.